Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Blogging about .... well blogging

Ok so I haven't blogged in a little a while so just to keep things going I thought this would be appropriate.

I have been so busy lately. Mainly worrying about work. But that is not something I want to talk about now.

I just finished watching the end of the Maryland vs Virginia game. I was deeply disappointed. This means Maryland is 1-3 in the ACC that is just not a good start. Since I didn't really get to see the game. I am not going to speculate what went wrong. Well the next game is against Virginia Tech in Blacksburg at 7:30pm on 1/21/2007.

I also watched Rome last night. It was a good season opener. If anyone who hasn't seen the first season of Rome, this one great show for people who like a little history lesson along with a lot of action and drama. The first season dealt mainly with the rule of Ceaser and ends with his assassination. The second season has picked up from there. The story includes the story of Ceaser's niece, her son and his heir, his mistress, and her son the senator. It also includes the story of Marc Anthony and Cleopatra (briefly-- with Ptolemy). There is also a significant part of the story that deals with the personal lives of two regular army guys. Its a good show.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hm... Can we talk about work? There's nothing else in this post I can comment on. :)

(found your blog through Abbas')

zulfaqar said...

sure send me an email.